Subject:  Re: Updating namespace page link
Date:  Thu, 24 Jun 2010 16:36:14 -0400 (EDT)
From:  Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>
To:  Eric Johnson <eric@tibco.com>

On Thu, 24 Jun 2010, Eric Johnson wrote:

> Hi Yves,
>
>> From the SOAP/JMS working group, Mark Phillips pointed out that this page:
> http://www.w3.org/2008/07/soap/bindings/JMS/Protocol/
>
> has a URL that points to here:
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-soapjms-20080716
>
> but it should point to here:
> http://www.w3.org/TR/soapjms/
>
> and the text should be changed to reflect that it is now a committee draft.

Do you want to keep the same namespace? As the document changed, it would
be better to use a new one. Anyway, in the end, there should be a stable
mansepace ala http://www.w3.org/ns/soap/bindings/JMS/Protocol

> I couldn't figure out where/how this gets edited/updated.

I can edit it, but it will depend on what is decided wrt moving namespace
or not.

--
Baroula que barouleras, au tiƩu toujou t'entourneras.

        ~~Yves