Today's (6/1/2010) SOAP/JMS meeting - informal at best

From: Eric Johnson <eric@tibco.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2010 08:27:16 -0700
To: SOAP-JMS <public-soap-jms@w3.org>
I failed to plan around the small detail that yesterday was a US
Holiday, and needed to pull together the agenda on Friday, rather than
yesterday.

So I don't have an agenda to run through.

I'll call in, and we can have an informal discussion.  We have some
action items it looks like we can close out, and can discuss the IETF
submission, and whatever else makes sense to bring up.

-Eric.