ISSUE-54 (Unflagged SHOULD about JMSDeliveryMode): Unflagged SHOULD about JMSDeliveryMode - not normative [SOAP-JMS Binding specification]

From: SOAP-JMS Binding Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 18:42:15 +0000
To: public-soap-jms@w3.org

ISSUE-54 (Unflagged SHOULD about JMSDeliveryMode): Unflagged SHOULD about JMSDeliveryMode - not normative [SOAP-JMS Binding specification]

http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/issues/54

Raised by: Eric Johnson
On product: SOAP-JMS Binding specification

>From email: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2010Jul/0013.html

Section 2.6.2.3, table, description of JMSDeliveryMode.
"this SHOULD be the same as that specified on the request" --> Not
tagged as an assertion.

Proposal:
Don't see why we need to make any normative assertion here (we're certainly not testing for this), so:

Change text to "this ought to be the same as that specified on the request."