Re: action 132

Thanks Amy for doing that research.   I updated testcase 7 again to
incorporate that.
Here's a link to testcase 7:
http://dev.w3.org/2008/ws/soapjms/testcases/testcases/testcases.html#test0007

Thanks,
Phil

From:
Amelia A Lewis <alewis@tibco.com>
To:
SOAP/JMS (list) <public-soap-jms@w3.org>
Date:
01/19/2010 02:27 PM
Subject:
action 132
Sent by:
public-soap-jms-request@w3.org

My action from today's meeting is to review test case seven.

Please see:

http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/REC-wsdl20-adjuncts-20070626/

Section 5.1 is quite useful.

Based on that:

name and interface attributes on the binding use NCNames, which are a
legal subset of Qnames, but is it what you intend?

The type attribute is required.

There is no separate child wsdl20soap11:binding element.  The type
attribute indicates that this is soap.

The wsoap:version attribute is required (specify 1.1).

The wsoap:protocol attribute is required (use the protocols specified
by SOAP 1.2, even for SOAP 1.1).

For the service, see:

http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/NOTE-wsdl20-soap11-binding-20070626/

The binding shown is wrong; the service is fine.  Details referenced
above.

Recommended changes:

<wsdl20:binding name="MyBinding1" interface="MyInterface1">
<wsdl20soap11:binding style="document"
transport="http://www.w3.org/2008/07/soap/bindings/JMS/"/>

becomes:

<wsdl:description xmlns:wsoap="http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl/soap">
<wsdl20:binding name="MyBinding1" interface="MyInterface1"
    type="http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl/soap"
    wsoap:version="1.1"
    wsoap:protocol="http://www.w3.org/2008/07/soap/bindings/JMS/">

That's all.  If we've already predefined the WSDL/SOAP binding (there's
no distinction between 1.1 and 1.2, in WSDL 2.0, except via "version",
and that means different binding extensions), use that instead of the
"wsoap" I'm showing.

Amy!
--
Amelia A. Lewis