Agenda for 2010/02/16 meeting

From: Eric Johnson <eric@tibco.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 22:17:24 -0800
To: "SOAP-JMS" <public-soap-jms@w3.org>
I'm currently at a loss for useful connectivity, so I'm doing this
agenda somewhat ad-hoc. Also, my apologies, as I forgot that 2/15 was
a holiday in the US, for TIBCO, and that I should have prepared the
agenda last week!

Meeting is at the usual time, usual phone number, usual chat channel.

In any event, we can talk about open action items, open issues, and
the test cases that I've added for our WSDL assertions. And, of
course, any other business....

Eric