Re: ACTION-234 complete

On 14 Dec 2010, at 13:42, Mark Phillips wrote:
> To complete ACTION-234 [1] I applied the proposed resolution for
> ISSUE-68
> [2] which was outlined in my email of 7th December.
>
> The changes involved altering the code sample in Section 2.2.2.1 to
> replace
> the jmsMessage.setJMSDeliveryMode() call with
> producer.setDeliveryMode(),
> and jmsMessage.setJMSPriority() with producer.setPriority().
>
> The new version of the specification can be viewed here:
>
> http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2008/ws/soapjms/soapjms-2010-10-
> CR.html?rev=1.10&content-type=text/html;%
> 20charset=utf-8&f=h#binding-header-props-xmp

Mark,

That looks good now, thanks for making this change.

Using the producer does make it more readable, though in practice I
still think people would use the four-argument send method, as
otherwise you change behavior for all subsequent messages sent
without QoS parameters using the MessageProducer passed to this
method. These side-effects were why I didn't suggest this originally.
I know this is just example code, so perhaps this is not a problem?

Cheers,
Andrew.
--
-- andrew d kennedy ? apache qpid project : http://qpid.apache.org/ ;