From: Mark Phillips <M8PHILLI@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 12:16:24 +0100
To: public-soap-jms@w3.org

To complete ACTION-200 [1] I have applied the resolution of ISSUE-50 [2] as
agreed in the minutes of 2010-08-17 [3]

Specifically, I have removed the first sentence in In section 2.5 and the
two bullets that follow it, and replaced it with the following paragraph:
"In the case of SOAP 1.1 there is no formal specification of Message
Exchange Patterns. A conforming SOAP-JMS Binding instance MUST support both
the generic "request/response" and "one-way" patterns as specified in this

The differences in XML can be seen here:

This change results in the removal of the (redundant) Protocol-2031
assertion("An instance of a binding to JMS conforming to this binding
specification MUST support the following message exchange patterns."), so
Protocol-2031 has been removed from those test cases where it was
specified, and replaced with either Protocol-2032 (for SOAP 1.2 tests) or
Protocol-2033 (for SOAP 1.1 tests).

The differences in XML can be seen here:

HTML Before:
HTML After:

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/actions/200
[2] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/issues/50