Action-157: update #2

From: Phil Adams <phil_adams@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 11:15:53 -0500
To: public-soap-jms@w3.org
Here's a second try at an updated proposal for Issue-30:

1) In section 3.4.4, change this:

"If a property is specified at multiple levels, the most specific setting
MUST take precedence (URI first, then port, then service, then binding). "

to this:

"If a property is specified at multiple levels within the WSDL document,
the most specific setting MUST take precedence (URI specified in the
address element's location attribute first, then other properties set on
the port, then service, then
binding). "

2) In section 3.6.1.1, change this:

"Since the same property can be specified in multiple places, we need
precedence rules, and in fact they are exactly as specified in section
3.4.4 Specifying Properties In WSDL 1.1. The most-specific setting
overrides less-specific ones, so endpoint wins over service, which wins
over binding.

to this:

"Since the same property can be specified in multiple places, we need
precedence rules, and in fact they are similar to those specified in
section 3.4.4 Specifying Properties In WSDL 1.1. The most-specific setting

overrides less-specific ones (URI specified in the endpoint element's
address attribute, then other properties set on the endpoint, then
service,
then binding)."

Thanks,
Phil