Action 111 - MIME closing boundary

From: Eric Johnson <eric@tibco.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 16:13:15 -0700
To: SOAP-JMS <public-soap-jms@w3.org>
As per http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/actions/111, I'm
supposed to check on the terminating MIME boundary.

In example C2
(http://dev.w3.org/2008/ws/soapjms/soapjms.html#soap-request-with-attachments),
we have an example that ends with:

[n lines omitted]
--MIME_boundary

However, looking at RFC 2046 (http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc2046),
section 5.1.1, p. 19, there's this quote:

"The boundary delimiter line following the last body part is a
   distinguished delimiter that indicates that no further body parts
   will follow.  Such a delimiter line is identical to the previous
   delimiter lines, with the addition of two more hyphens after the
   boundary parameter value.

"

That is, the terminating boundary should look more like:
--MIME_boundary--

So, for our example, we should either indicate that the MIME boundary is
a terminating one, or have an indication of further MIME entries....

So I think we should have this instead:

[n lines omitted]
--MIME_boundary--

I will file an issue....