Updates to FAQ page

From: Eric Johnson <eric@tibco.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 11:26:15 -0700
To: SOAP-JMS <public-soap-jms@w3.org>, Nimish Hathalia <nimish@tibco.com>, Laurent Domenech <ldomenec@tibco.com>

Since I just edited it, I figured I should call attention to the changes
I just made to the SOAP/JMS FAQ page.  In particular, I added
information to the WS-I Basic Profile conformance section:

I point this out, because I make an assertion that the WG is not
exploring the issue.  If you think we *should* address alignment with
WS-I Basic Profile, please let me know, and we can add it to the agenda.