W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-soap-jms@w3.org > September 2009

Minutes 2009-09-08

From: Mark Phillips <M8PHILLI@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 18:28:54 +0100
To: public-soap-jms@w3.org
Message-ID: <OFBF30E606.A6A399CB-ON8025762B.005FDA02-8025762B.006007B7@uk.ibm.com>

Are here: http://www.w3.org/2009/09/08-soap-jms-minutes.html

Summary of Action Items.
ACTION: Eric to investigate the correct syntax for closing the MIME
boundary [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2009/09/08-soap-jms-minutes.html#action04]
ACTION: mphillip to update the specification to reflect the change to
Protocol 2021 assertion [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2009/09/08-soap-jms-minutes.html#action02]
ACTION: Phil to apply the resolution for Issue-9 [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2009/09/08-soap-jms-minutes.html#action03]
Received on Tuesday, 8 September 2009 17:30:04 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Saturday, 18 December 2010 18:16:21 GMT