Re: No quorum for today's meeting

From: Mark Phillips <M8PHILLI@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 12:32:36 +0100
To: public-soap-jms@w3.org
I can confirm I'll be attending the call on the 8th

Regards
Mark

  From:       Eric Johnson <eric@tibco.com>

  To:         SOAP-JMS <public-soap-jms@w3.org>

  Date:       01/09/2009 17:14

  Subject:    No quorum for today's meeting

  Sent by:    public-soap-jms-request@w3.org

Key question - what's everyone's status for our meeting next week, Sept.
8th, 2009?  Do you know now whether it is tentative, definite "yes, I'll
be there", or definite "no, I'm going to miss it"?

Eric.