From:   Mark Phillips <M8PHILLI@uk.ibm.com>
To:     public-soap-jms@w3.org
Date:   11/17/2009 06:07 AM
Subject:        Re: Need connection details for the W3C CVS server
Sent by:        public-soap-jms-request@w3.org

Hi Phil - funny I just moved my laptop in the other direction.  The
settings I'm using are:

Host name:  dev.w3.org
Repository path: /sources/public     (and the SOAP/JMS stuff is in
2008/ws/soapjms )
Connection type:  extssh

I found this guide helpful :
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/eclipse/eclipse.html

Regards
Mark

  From:       Phil Adams <phil_adams@us.ibm.com>

  To:         public-soap-jms@w3.org

  Date:       16/11/2009 23:12

  Subject:    Need connection details for the W3C CVS server

  Sent by:    public-soap-jms-request@w3.org

Today I was going to make the updates to the binding spec that we talked
about last week, but I realized that due to my recent move from Windows to
Linux on my laptop, along with my inability to remember to back up my
Eclipse settings prior to the migration, I can't connect to the w3c CVS
server.      Does anyone have the magic details that I need to set up a
CVS
server connection in Eclipse?   The attributes that I need are:

Host name:  dev.w3.org (I think)
Repository path: ?.
Connection type: ?  (choices are "ext", "extssh", "pserver", "pserverssh")
(I thought we're supposed to use "extssh" but I'm not sure)

Also, unfortunately I won't be able to attend tomorrow's call due to a
conflicting meeting that came up at the last minute.   But as soon as I
can
connect to the w3c CVS server again, I'll get the spec updates finished :)

Phil

Phil Adams
WebSphere Development - Web Services
IBM Austin, TX
email: phil_adams@us.ibm.com
office: (512) 286-5041  (tie-line 363-5041)
mobile: (512) 750-6599