Re: Not able to run SOAP/JMS meetings for the next four or five weeks.

Could folks also please consider whether they're willing to take the
mantle of interim chair, and perhaps we could make that our first item
on the agenda?

Amy!
(who isn't volunteering--not well-suited to the role, due to a
sometimes abrasive and autocratic personality)

public-soap-jms-request@w3.org

--
Amelia A. Lewis
Senior Architect