RE: Re:ACTION-62 Make a proposal to clarify the wording and scope of the (221) jndiContext Parameter property)

From: Rokicki, Derek <Derek.Rokicki@softwareag.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 10:13:35 -0500
To: "Peter Easton" <peaston@progress.com>, <public-soap-jms@w3.org>
Peter,

In our last meeting we had discussed changing your standard JNDI
property example (i.e. the example that uses
java.naming.security.principal).  In that meeting I said I would search
for the standard JNDI property required by JBoss JNDI.  That property is
java.naming.factory.url.pkgs.

An example of its use with JBoss is:
java.naming.factory.url.pkgs=org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces.

Regards,

Derek