ACTION-48: Look at Destination and terms in general

From: Roland Merrick <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 15:12:19 +0000
To: public-soap-jms@w3.org
Greetings, I have taken a look at this and do not think that we need to
add anything to define terms. The motivation for the action was
"destination" but I think that "2.2.1 Connection to a destination" [1]
seems sufficient.

If we want to add anything then I think it would enough be to add that a
named destination is the target of messages sent by a requesting or
responding node.

[1]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2008/ws/soapjms/soapjms.html?content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8#binding-connection

Regards, Roland