Feedback on SOAP/JMS

From: Nathan Sowatskey <nsowatsk@cisco.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2009 13:01:27 +0100
To: <public-soap-jms@w3.org>

Hi SOAP/JMS WG

I have been following the WG's work on this specification for some time now,
and supporting it with Cisco's resources as and when I can.

This specification will be an important element in Cisco's ability to
deliver interoperable OSS components to our customers.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your efforts, and to
say how much I look forward to its wide adoption and implementation.

Regards

Nathan

--
Nathan Sowatskey (nsowatsk@cisco.com) - Technical Leader, NMTG, ANA
Strategic Architecture - +34-638-083-675