[SOAP-JMS] Last Call comment LC05

From: Roland Merrick <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 13:18:12 +0000
To: yong-ping.tang@hp.com
Cc: public-soap-jms@w3.org, jinzhai.zhang@hp.com
Greetings, in your feedback you included the following comment which he
have assigned the identifier: LC05 [1].

Point:  chapter 2.2.1 [Definition: soapjms:jndiURL ] (xsd:anyURI) "..
Which is mapped to the java.naming.provider.url
Comment:        It is javax.naming.Context.PROVIDER_URL.
in definition of jndiInitialContextFactory, we use
javax.naming.Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY  refer to
java.naming.factory.initial. Now we better keep the style, that is, use
javax.naming.Context.PROVIDER_URL to refer to java.naming.provider.url

You are correct that we have been a little inconsistent, we have updated
section 2.2.1 in the latest editor draft [2].

Please confirm whether the changes satisfy the concern that you raised.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/wiki/2009-01_LC_Comments#LC05

Regards, Roland