ACTION-91 - proposal to resolve ISSUE-8

From: Eric Johnson <eric@tibco.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 11:13:13 -0700
To: SOAP-JMS <public-soap-jms@w3.org>
(FYI - I linked action 91 with ISSUE-8.  It looks like the design is
that any number of action items can be linked to an issue.  To establish
such a link, it appears you have to go to the *action*, not the issue).

In any case, here's a proposal to resolve action 91.

The proposal in issue 8 is somewhat imprecise.

We currently have this text in section C.2:
"The following represents a human readable version of the JMS message body:"

followed by an example block.  I propose that we reword that sentence to
read:
"The following example shows a textual representation of the JMS
BytesMessage contents:"

The text of the example header should also change to this:
"Example: Textual representation of a JMS BytesMessage for SOAP 1.2
request with attachments"

The contents of the example should be modified to *remove* the following
lines from the beginning of the example:

"
(Note that the blank line at the end of the above quote should also be
removed.)