From: Roland Merrick [mailto:roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 12:13 PM
To: Dongbo Xiao
Cc: public-soap-jms@w3.org; Michael Chen
Subject: [SOAP-JMS] Last Call comment LC09

Greetings Dongbo, in your feedback you included the following comment which he have assigned the identifier: LC09 [1].

2. Chapter 2.2
It seems to me that there may be a discrepancy between what is specified here and what is described in 3.4.5 (also 3.6.1.1) regarding the precedence between WSDL elements or attributes and WSDL endpoint URI. A couple of small examples or use cases would help to clearly demonstrate the precedence rules.

We agree that there was inconsistency between section 2.2 and the WSDL sections. We have made a change to section 2.2 [2] which we believe resolves the problem.

Please confirm whether the change we have made satisfies the concern that you raised.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/wiki/2009-01_LC_Comments#LC09 <http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/wiki/2009-01_LC_Comments#LC04>
[2] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2008/ws/soapjms/soapjms.html?content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8#binding-properties <http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2008/ws/soapjms/soapjms.html?content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8#binding-properties>

Regards, Roland

Unless stated otherwise above: