RE: [SOAP-JMS] Last Call comment LC08

Greetings Dongbo, the URI Scheme for Java(tm) Message Service 1.0 [1]
includes the following statement  -- The three recognized variants
(<jms-variant> above) are "jndi", "queue", and "topic". -- but is does not
require support for all recognized variants. The bindings spec does now
make clear that only the jndi variant must be supported for a SOAP-JMS
binding.

We have corrected the use of "topicReplyToName" and added a new fault
"unsupportedLookupVariant" to address the additional problems you pointed
out. The latest editor draft [2] includes all the changes made to address
the problems you identified.

Please confirm whether the changes we have made satisfy the concerns that
you raised.

[1] http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-merrick-jms-uri-05.txt
[2] http://dev.w3.org/2008/ws/soapjms/soapjms.html

Regards, Roland