[SOAP-JMS] Last Call comment LC07

From: Roland Merrick <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 15:54:23 +0100
To: Phil Adams <phil_adams@us.ibm.com>
Cc: public-soap-jms@w3.org
Greetings, in your feedback you included the following comment which he
have assigned the identifier: LC07 [1].

<snip>
I would like to propose that we re-word section 2.4 to something like
this:
</snip>

We accept the comment and have made changes to deal with the problem you
identified and are included in the latest editor draft [2].

Please confirm whether the changes we have made satisfy the concern that
you raised.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/wiki/2009-01_LC_Comments#LC07
[2]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2008/ws/soapjms/soapjms.html?content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8#binding-message-body