Re: ACTION-75: proposed change to binding spec

Greetings Phil, looks fine as far as it goes, but surely we would also
have to add something to 2.8 Faults [1] ?

[1]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2008/ws/soapjms/soapjms.html?content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8#binding-faults

Regards, Roland
FBCS, CITP
IBM Software Group, Strategy, Software Standards
Tel/Fax: +44 (0)1926-465440
Mobile: +44 (0)77 2520-0620