Agenda for 2008-09-16

From: Roland Merrick <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 13:58:20 +0100
To: public-soap-jms@w3.org
Greetings, our next call will take place on Tuesday 2008-09-16 at 16:00UTC
and last for 1 hour.

We will be using the Zakim bridge [1], the phone numbers and passcode for
the call can be found at:

Participants are invited to join IRC channel #soap-jms as documented on
the WG's administrative home page:

Minutes of last call :  http://www.w3.org/2008/09/09-soap-jms-minutes.html

Oustanding Actions

Regrets: none

Review all open actions

Getting to Last Call WD

SOAP over Java? Message Service 1.0
 Editor Draft

 First Public Working Draft published
    [ http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-soapjms-20080723/ ]

Next draft: Last Call, milestone plan in Charter says Sept 2008

Regards, Roland