Fw: ACTION-26 redux / More updates to testcases.xml and .xsl

I made a bunch more updates yesterday, including the following:
- I added "index.html" at the root directory to serve as the main page.
This needs to be edited more, however.
- I added the "meps" directory to contain a definition of the various
message exchange patterns that are used in the testcases.     We'll need
to produce a diagram for each message exchange pattern so that we can link
from each MEP definition to the diagram for that MEP, similar to how the
WS-Addressing folks did it.
- I made a few more updates to the testcases.xsl file

Perhaps we can discuss this during the call tomorrow...

Phil Adams
WebSphere Development - Web Services
IBM Austin, TX
email: phil_adams@us.ibm.com
office: (512) 838-6702  (tie-line 678-6702)
mobile: (512) 750-6599

----- Forwarded by Phil Adams/Austin/IBM on 09/08/2008 01:50 PM -----