Action 44: XML schema for WSDL extensions

From: Mark Phillips <M8PHILLI@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 21:11:26 +0100
To: public-soap-jms@w3.org
Dear all,

Attached is a zip file which contains:
- A first draft XML schema for the soap-jms WSDL extensions;
- A complete soap-jms (and HTTP) WSDL document based on the example in
section 3.4.1.

I wondered if we would consider supplying a complete WSDL sample like this
in the non-normative documents which accompany the specification so that
people have got something more useful than WSDL snippets to experiment
with.  The WSDL includes a jndiContextParameter based on the definition in
the schema.

Comments welcome.

Regards
Mark