Last Call: SOAP over Java Message Service 1.0

From: Roland Merrick <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 12:27:49 +0000
To: chairs@w3.org
Cc: public-soap-jms@w3.org
The SOAP-JMS Binding Working Group announces the Last Call publication of:

                 SOAP over Java Message Service 1.0

The Last Call review period ends on 13 January 2009 and we look
forward to your feedback. Comments should be sent to
public-soap-jms@w3.org (archives are public). Please provide
a separate email message for each distinct issue to the extent

Although there is no formal dependencies with other Working Groups,
we welcome all comments, in particular from the XML Protocol
Working Group

The group resolved to make this transition at

Patent disclosure page:

Regards, Roland Merrick