Added 2 more testcases and some MEP diagrams

From: Phil Adams <phil_adams@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 14:22:25 -0600
To: public-soap-jms@w3.org
Hi everyone,
I've added 2 tests (#3 and #4) to the testsuite.    Nothing
earthshattering, just "textmessage" versions of #1 and #2.     I also
created diagrams for the message exchange patterns and so the "meps.html"
page now looks a little more interesting.    If anyone has comments or
complaints about the diagrams feel free to let me know.      Note that the
source files for those diagrams are .odg files and I used the OpenOffice
Draw tool to do them.   I then exported them as .png files and those are
the files referenced by the meps.html file.   Both the .odg and .png files
are checked into CVS as binary files and live in the "testcases/meps"
directory.

To take a look at the latest changes, open upURL
http://dev.w3.org/2008/ws/soapjms/testcases/  , then click the "testcases"
link in the middle of the page.

Regards,
Phil