[SOAP-JMS] Minutes for 2008-11-18

From: Roland Merrick <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 17:20:15 +0000
To: public-soap-jms@w3.org
This was a very short call that simply looked at the status of our
documents, no actions were recorded and no decisions were taken.

Minutes: http://www.w3.org/2008/11/18-soap-jms-minutes.html

Next week includes a Public Holiday in the USA, at present I am assuming
that we will have a call as usual on 2008-11-25. Please send a note to the
list if you will NOT participate. If the expected participation is low I
will cancel next weeks call.

Regards, Roland

741598.