Re: [SOAP-JMS] new namespace

From: Phil Adams <phil_adams@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 12:23:42 -0500
To: Roland Merrick <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>
Cc: public-soap-jms@w3.org, public-soap-jms-request@w3.org
Hi Roland,
I would vote for whichever namespace has the lowest chance of changing
later on :)

Phil Adams
WebSphere Development - Web Services
IBM Austin, TX
email: phil_adams@us.ibm.com
office: (512) 838-6702  (tie-line 678-6702)
mobile: (512) 750-6599

Roland Merrick <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>
Sent by: public-soap-jms-request@w3.org
05/16/2008 08:50 AM

public-soap-jms@w3.org
cc

Subject
[SOAP-JMS] new namespace

Greetings, the W3C Process document describes namespace URIs [1]. These
are created as part of the process for publishing a First Public Working
Draft. There are three forms that do not require Deirector approval and I
think we could live with any of them, the following should be possible and
I have listed them in my preferred, recommended order:

  http://www.w3.org/ns/SOAPJMS
  http://www.w3.org/2008/SOAPJMS
  http://www.w3.org/2008/06/SOAPJMS

Comments?

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/07/13-nsuri

Regards, Roland
FBCS, CITP
IBM Software Group, Strategy, Software Standards

741598.