From: public-soap-jms-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-soap-jms-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Roland Merrick
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2008 6:42 AM
To: public-soap-jms@w3.org
Subject: [SOAP-JMS] Agenda 2008-05-13

Greetings, our next call will take place on 2008-05-13 at 16:00UTC and
last for 1 hour.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2008&mont
h=5&day=13&hour=16&min=0&sec=0&p1=136&p2=179&p3=283

We will be using the Zakim bridge [1], the phone numbers and passcode
for the call can be found at:
 http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/admin

Participants are invited to join IRC channel #soap-jms as documented on
the WG's administrative home page:
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/admin#irc

Oustanding Actions:
ACTION: Yves to register everyone on the Public Mailing list
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/06-soap-jms-minutes.html#action01
<http://www.w3.org/2008/05/06-soap-jms-minutes.html#action01> ]
ACTION: Yves to request a weekly bridge for the SOAP-JMS WG
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/06-soap-jms-minutes.html#action02
<http://www.w3.org/2008/05/06-soap-jms-minutes.html#action02> ]

Agenda:

Scribe: ?

Editors: ?

Work towards First Public Working Draft of :
  SOAP over Java(tm) Message Service 1.0

http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2008/ws/soapjms/soapjms.html?content
-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8

Identify changes required from Submission version

  change of namespace
  reflect latest version of JMS URI in IETF
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/drafts/draft-merrick-jms-uri/
  one namespace or tow
    some properties are specific to SOAP-JMS binding
    some properties are generally applicable to JMS.

  is this list correct?

Timescale?

AOB

Regards, Roland
FBCS, CITP

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.
Registered office: PO Box 41, North Harbour, Portsmouth, Hampshire PO6
3AU