[SOAP-JMS] Agenda 2008-06-17

From: Roland Merrick <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 11:54:17 +0100
To: public-soap-jms@w3.org
Greetings, our next call will take place on 2008-06-17 at 16:00UTC and
last for 1 hour.

We will be using the Zakim bridge [1], the phone numbers and passcode for
the call can be found at:

Participants are invited to join IRC channel #soap-jms as documented on
the WG's administrative home page:

Oustanding Actions:

ACTION: Phil and alewis to provide draft methodology due 7/1
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/10-soap-jms-minutes.html#action02
ACTION: phil,amy to provide draft methodology due 7/1
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/10-soap-jms-minutes.html#action01

Minutes of last call : http://www.w3.org/2008/06/10-soap-jms-minutes.html

Scribe: ?

Testing and conformance.
  testing approach/methodology -- Amy & Phil

Work towards First Public Working Draft of :  SOAP over Java? Message
Service 1.0

Timescale: end of June

Regards, Roland