Re: [SOAP-JMS] Agenda 2008-06-02

From: Eric Johnson <eric@tibco.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2008 08:57:22 -0700
To: Amelia A Lewis <alewis@tibco.com>
CC: "SOAP/JMS (list)" <public-soap-jms@w3.org>

Er, I was negligent in turning on my "on vacation" auto-response. So
naturally, I have yet to look at Amy's email to give it it any comments.

Compounding the problem, I'm catching a plane to Europe this evening, so
I will almost certainly not have time to look at Amy's proposal, and
will almost certainly also be unavailable for the phone call tomorrow.
I'll have to see about that.

-Eric.