W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-soap-jms@w3.org > June 2008

Re: [SOAP-JMS] Agenda 2008-06-02

From: Roland Merrick <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 16:43:52 +0100
To: Amelia A Lewis <alewis@tibco.com>
Cc: SOAP/JMS (list) <public-soap-jms@w3.org>, public-soap-jms-request@w3.org
Message-ID: <OF1B2912CB.4971A2FF-ON8025745C.005639EF-8025745C.00566E2B@uk.ibm.com>
Greetings Amy, by all means send it to the whole group. It would be 
helpful if you could give us a guided tour pointing out the highlights and 
the possible warts during our next call.
Regards, Roland

Amelia A Lewis <alewis@tibco.com> 
Sent by: public-soap-jms-request@w3.org
02/06/2008 16:23

SOAP/JMS (list) <public-soap-jms@w3.org>

Re: [SOAP-JMS] Agenda 2008-06-02


On 2008-06-02 11:11:53 -0400 Roland Merrick 
<roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com> wrote:
> ACTION: Amelia to write up a test proposal due next week [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2008/05/27-soap-jms-minutes.html#action02]

Hmmm.  I have a draft proposal, which I've supplied, for feedback, to 
my TIBCO colleague Eric and to Phil.

However, I haven't heard from either, so I suspect that there may be 
flaws in it that would reduce its utility.  This makes me reluctant to 
propose it to the working group.

Let me know if you would prefer to see it, with warts and all, or if 
it can be delayed until I receive feedback on the draft.

Amelia A. Lewis
Senior Architect
TIBCO/Extensibility, Inc.

Unless stated otherwise above:
IBM United Kingdom Limited - Registered in England and Wales with number 
Registered office: PO Box 41, North Harbour, Portsmouth, Hampshire PO6 3AU
Received on Monday, 2 June 2008 15:44:43 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 20:17:19 UTC