[SOAP-JMS] Agenda 2008-06-02

From: Roland Merrick <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 16:11:53 +0100
To: public-soap-jms@w3.org
Greetings, our next call will take place on 2008-06-02 at 16:00UTC and
last for 1 hour.

We will be using the Zakim bridge [1], the phone numbers and passcode for
the call can be found at:

Participants are invited to join IRC channel #soap-jms as documented on
the WG's administrative home page:

Oustanding Actions:
ACTION: Peter and Phil will take a first pass of the spec to identify
 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/20-soap-jms-minutes.html#action01]

ACTION: PhilAdams to write up a test proposal due next week
 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/27-soap-jms-minutes.html#action01]
ACTION: Amelia to write up a test proposal due next week
 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/27-soap-jms-minutes.html#action02]
ACTION: Phil to write up a test proposal due next week
 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/27-soap-jms-minutes.html#action03]

Minutes of last call : http://www.w3.org/2008/05/27-soap-jms-minutes.html

Scribe: ?

Testing and conformance.
    how did they test SOAP-HTTP binding? -- Yves
    how to test
    what to test

Work towards First Public Working Draft of :  SOAP over Java? Message
Service 1.0

 Timescale: end of June

Regards, Roland