[SOAP-JMS] Minutes 2008-07-29

From: Roland Merrick <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 17:54:18 +0100
To: public-soap-jms@w3.org

Summary of Action Items
[NEW] ACTION: bhakti to write up an answer to the question of
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/29-soap-jms-minutes.html#action03
[NEW] ACTION: eric to come up with more example text for section
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/29-soap-jms-minutes.html#action02
[NEW] ACTION: Glen to write note to a mailing list summarizing the opinion
of the group, that WS-Addressing is out of scope, but we understand the
question, we will develop FAQ materials.
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/29-soap-jms-minutes.html#action04
[NEW] ACTION: peaston to work on the XML format for test cases (not glen)
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/29-soap-jms-minutes.html#action01

Regards, Roland