[SOAP-JMS] example of setting properties

From: Roland Merrick <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 14:06:42 +0100
To: public-soap-jms@w3.org
Greetings, I have taken another go at including the non-normative material
on how one MAY set the various properties. The Editor Draft [1] has been
updated with the addition of two new sections [2, 3].

I have also added some wording at the start of the enclosing section --
Properties Affecting Binding [4] -- indication that the section is
Normative and also that that if optional properties are supplied they MUST
conform. This addresses the editor note that Peter created.

[1]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2008/ws/soapjms/soapjms.html?content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8
[2]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2008/ws/soapjms/soapjms.html?content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8#binding-header-props-xmp