[SOAP-JMS] Agenda 2008-07-22

From: Roland Merrick <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 17:00:45 +0100
To: public-soap-jms@w3.org
Greetings, our next call will take place on Tuesday 2008-07-22 at 16:00UTC
and last for 1 hour.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2008&month=7&day=22&hour=16&min=0&sec=0&p1=136&p2=179&p3=283

We will be using the Zakim bridge [1], the phone numbers and passcode for
the call can be found at:
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/admin

Participants are invited to join IRC channel #soap-jms as documented on
the WG's administrative home page:
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/admin#irc

Oustanding Actions:

ACTION: Eric to investigate and fix where necessary
  [What do we really mean by "MUST fully support the JMS IRI [sic]
scheme"?]
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/24-soap-jms-minutes.html#action02
]

ACTION: markphillips to review the relevant parts of the XML Schema draft
on behalf of SOAP/JMS WG
  [recorded in [16]
http://www.w3.org/2008/07/15-soap-jms-minutes.html#action01]

ACTION: Roland to check how we should make the distinction between
normative and non-normative
  [recorded in [17]
http://www.w3.org/2008/07/15-soap-jms-minutes.html#action02]

Minutes of last call : http://www.w3.org/2008/07/15-soap-jms-minutes.html

Agenda:

Scribe: ?

Reviews:
  Version 1.1 of the XML Schema Definition Language (XSD) has just been
published as a last-call working draft
  [http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/chairs/2008AprJun/0110.html].
  Mark to review, due before : 12 September 2008

Testing and conformance.
 testing approach/methodology -- Amy & Phil

SOAP over Java? Message Service 1.0
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2008/ws/soapjms/soapjms.html?content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8

        First Public Working Draft -- in progress

        Next draft: Last Call, milestone plan in Charter says Sept 2008

        what still needs to be done

AOB

Regards, Roland
FBCS, CITP