[SOAP-JMS] 2008-07-08 call - cancelled

From: Roland Merrick <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 10:52:04 +0100
To: public-soap-jms@w3.org
Greetings, I proposed that the main emphasis for any call would be to
close any issues that might delay the First Public Working Draft of :
SOAP over Java? Message Service 1.0. No issues have been raised and
explicit support for the proposal for publication has been made by Peter,
Phil, Mark, Yves, Eric and Derek.

I am in France as I write this and will be on a plane at the scheduled
call time so I am cancelling this weeks call.

Next weeks call should concentrate on what is required to move towards a
Last Call Working Draft, i.e. complete. We should also review where we are
with our plans for a testing approach.

Finally, I will see if I can manage to fix some of the editorial nits that
Eric has identified in the FPWD.

Regards, Roland

741598.