Action 51

From: Peter Easton <peaston@progress.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 00:11:54 -0500
To: <public-soap-jms@w3.org>
I've now added a test-case for each of the SOAP/JMS fault types for
SOAP1.1 and 1.2.

See

http://dev.w3.org/2008/ws/soapjms/testcases/testcases/testcases.html

If you take a look at the underlying XML sources in CVS, you can see
from the testcases.xml and messages that most XML is repetitive boiler
plate stuff. So for the fault tests I added an ANT script to generate
them from a leaner XML (see faulttests/build.xml in CVS). We could
probably apply the same idea to generate other test artifacts e.g.
property tests.

Peter.