Re: RE : WS-Addressing

Hi all

Apologies for the abrupt silence. I am travelling at the moment.

My main concern would be to understand how the WS-Addressing headers map to
JMS headers.

I'll have more time to explore what I think the answer could look like when
I get home next week.

I do not think that the SOAP/JMS specification can or should address this,
but nor can I feel that this question can be ignored entirely.

Regards

Nathan