[SOAP-JMS] Agenda 2008-08-12

From: Roland Merrick <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 12:05:08 +0100
To: public-soap-jms@w3.org
Greetings, our next call will take place on Tuesday 2008-08-12 at 16:00UTC
and last for 1 hour.

We will be using the Zakim bridge [1], the phone numbers and passcode for
the call can be found at:

Participants are invited to join IRC channel #soap-jms as documented on
the WG's administrative home page:

Oustanding Actions:

ACTION: bhakti to write up an answer to the question of WS-Addressing.
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/07/29-soap-jms-minutes.html#action03

Minutes of last call : http://www.w3.org/2008/08/05-soap-jms-minutes.html

Chair: Eric
Regrets: Roland
Scribe: ?

  Version 1.1 of the XML Schema Definition Language (XSD) has just been
published as a last-call working draft
  Mark to review, due before : 12 September 2008
 ACTION: markphillips to review the relevant parts of the XML Schema draft
on behalf of SOAP/JMS WG
    [recorded in [16]

Call logistics for 3 calls between 2008-08-19 and 2008-09-02

comment received on FPWD re SOAP-JMS properties in WSDL:
  [ http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2008Aug/0005.html

Initial test scenarios
  no recorded action but:
  Phil: For the next call I can create test cases for req-resp and 1-way
which connects with Peter's message definititon

SOAP over Java? Message Service 1.0
 Editor Draft

 First Public Working Draft published
    [ http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-soapjms-20080723/ ]

  Bhakti: Will make the changes to the spec. [Eric's proposed examples] -
including the corrections to SOAP action

 Next draft: Last Call, milestone plan in Charter says Sept 2008

Regards, Roland