[SOAP-JMS] WG Teleconference Agenda: 2008-05-06

From: Roland Merrick <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 14:47:12 +0100
To: member-soap-jms@w3.org, public-soap-jms@w3.org
Greetings, our first call will take place on 2008-05-06 at 16:00UTC and
last for 1 hour.

We will be using the Zakim bridge [1], the phone numbers and passcode for
the call can be found at:

Participants are invited to join IRC channel #soap-jms as documented on
the WG's administrative home page:

1. Roll call and selection of scribe for the call
   Scribe FAQ

2. Introduction of chair, team contacts and participants

3. Administrative

a) Public WG home page

b) Administrative WG home page (Member only):

c) WG Call for Participation (Member only):

d) List of participants:

e) Public email discussion list: public-soap-jms@w3.org
   "All technical matters, unless they are Member-confidential, must be
conducted in public as per the Working Group charter."

   ACTION: Philippe (or Yves) to ensure that all Group participants are
subscribed to the public list.

e) Member-only email list: member-soap-jms@w3.org

f) Editor's email list: Do we need one?
g) WG tools (IRC, Zakim, action item and issue tracking, etc.)

j) Other

4. WG meeting schedule

   The Chair proposes:
   1 hour duration, Tuesday weekly calls at 12:00EDT (16:00UTC during
summer months)

   Discuss need for any Face to Face meetings.

5. WG Deliverables
   Editors: volunteers?

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim

Regards, Roland
IBM Software Group, Strategy, Software Standards