From: public-sml-request@w3.org [mailto:public-sml-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of John Arwe
Sent: Friday, December 04, 2009 5:21 AM
To: public-sml@w3.org
Subject: [w3c sml] 2009-12-07 meeting and beyond

As no new business has been signalled, the 2009-12-07 telecon is cancelled.

Given the holidaze and its traditional effect on attendance at all work-related functions, I will further assume that -- in the absence of an explicit request for a telecon -- telecons for the rest of December are likewise cancelled.  If you plan on making such a request, I'd heartily suggest you request it within the next 7 calendar days.  After that, the likelihood of getting attendees is likely to not so much fall as plummet, much like a ewe trying to teach her lamb to fly [1].

I will be around to mind the storefront (at least mostly, my plans not contemplated deeply yet), and (at least once more before the charter expires) to rage against the dying of the (SML wg) light [2].

[1] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vkw2DdoskPY
[2] http://www.poets.org/viewmedia.php/prmMID/15377

Best Regards, John