[w3c sml] 2009-12-07 meeting and beyond

From: John Arwe <johnarwe@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 08:20:48 -0500
To: public-sml@w3.org
As no new business has been signalled, the 2009-12-07 telecon is
cancelled.

Given the holidaze and its traditional effect on attendance at all
work-related functions, I will further assume that -- in the absence of an
explicit request for a telecon -- telecons for the rest of December are
likewise cancelled.  If you plan on making such a request, I'd heartily
suggest you request it within the next 7 calendar days.  After that, the
likelihood of getting attendees is likely to not so much fall as plummet,
much like a ewe trying to teach her lamb to fly [1].

I will be around to mind the storefront (at least mostly, my plans not
contemplated deeply yet), and (at least once more before the charter
expires) to rage against the dying of the (SML wg) light [2].

[1] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vkw2DdoskPY
[2] http://www.poets.org/viewmedia.php/prmMID/15377

Best Regards, John