RE: Schema files for current draft for use by COSMOS

Thanks, John.  I suspected as much after I sent the email, when I
navigated to the directory containing the drafts and saw they had an
8/29/08 date on them.  Given that the Appendices A are sourced from the
files that Ginny referenced, I can use those cvs revision numbers so we
can document what file revisions we are basing our current impl on.

David
---
David Whiteman | IBM Tivoli Autonomic Computing
Eclipse COSMOS project committer | http://www.eclipse.org/cosmos/
dlwhiteman@us.ibm.com | 919-254-8224 | T/L 444-8224