From: David Whiteman [mailto:David_Whiteman@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2008 9:05 AM
To: Smith, Virginia (HP Software)
Cc: Kumar Pandit; public-sml@w3.org
Subject: RE: Schema files for current draft for use by COSMOS

Thanks, Ginny.  I see that the sml schema file there hasn't been changed since July, "2 months" according to that cvs view (the sml-if schema file shows a more recent update date).  Perhaps that's why Kumar thought it had been out of date.  Are there some changes that need to be made to it to update it for our latest changes?

Thanks,
David
---
David Whiteman | IBM Tivoli Autonomic Computing
Eclipse COSMOS project committer | http://www.eclipse.org/cosmos/
dlwhiteman@us.ibm.com | 919-254-8224 | T/L 444-8224

"Smith, Virginia (HP Software)" <virginia.smith@hp.com>

David Whiteman/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS, Kumar Pandit <kumarp@windows.microsoft.com>

"public-sml@w3.org" <public-sml@w3.org>

08/28/2008 05:25 PM

RE: Schema files for current draft for use by COSMOS

David,

Can you get the latest schemas from CVS?  The (pre-build) files are xx-source.xsd at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2007/xml/sml/.

You will have to edit the namespace info.

Kumar, is there anything else in the schema that is edited by the build?

--
ginny