[w3c sml] Action 129 - update reference cycles proposal

From: Smith, Virginia (HP Software) <virginia.smith@hp.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 13:03:26 -0000
To: <public-sml@w3.org>
All,

Per my action item from last weeks meeting, attached is an updated
version of the cycles proposal in word and pdf format. I added
definitions of doc and element cycles at the beginning. Section 3
contains the proposal as it stands today - incorporating Sandy's
suggestion.

There text in red are items that I still need to clarify with Sandy.

--
ginny

Virginia Smith
HP Software / BTO R&D
916-785-9940
8000 Foothills Blvd | Roseville | CA 95747
www.hp.com/software