Fw: First teleconference

From: John Arwe <johnarwe@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 13:36:57 -0400
To: public-sml@w3c.org
Working group members, please be aware that we have scheduled the first
meeting on May 24, 2007 14:00 US/ET via teleconference.  Phone numbers etc
have been posted on the wg's admin site at http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/SML
..  Please ensure that you join the working group as a member if you intend
to call in and/or attend face to face meetings in the future, so you are
subscribed to the proper mailing lists.

To join the Working Group, please ask your W3C Advisory Committee
representative [1] to make the appropriate commitments on behalf of your
organization using the form at [2], and nominate representatives using the
form at [3].

We will be encouraging the use of various tools as described on the wg's
main site, including IRC for meetings.  The site has pointers to
information others in the W3C have found useful for bootstrapping
themselves, e.g. IRC clients, so you can practice between now and the 24th
:-)

Best Regards, John Arwe (co-chair)

Street address: 2455 South Road, Poughkeepsie, NY USA 12601
Voice: 1+845-435-9470      Fax: 1+845-432-9787

[1] http://www.w3.org/Member/ACList
[2] http://www.w3.org/2004/01/pp-impl/41079/join
[3] http://www.w3.org/2004/01/pp-impl/41079/change