RE: registration for August and October meetings

Sorry, I should have specified, that's for the Oct F2F

-----Original Message-----
From: public-sml-request@w3.org [mailto:public-sml-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of C. M. Sperberg-McQueen
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2007 10:44 PM
To: public-sml@w3.org
Cc: C. M. Sperberg-McQueen
Subject: registration for August and October meetings

Registration pages for the August and October meetings of the SML
Working Group are now open on the W3C server at the URLs

   http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/41079/sml02/

and

   http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36693/xmlvaria200710/

The October registration page is shared with the other WGs meeting in
Redmond at that time.

The logistics pages pointed to from the WG home page will be put in
place as soon as they are available (in some cases, that means as soon
as the local organizer sends them to me; in others, it means as soon as
I find them again in the trackless wilderness of my in box).

(For future reference:  if you bookmark the address
http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/myQuestionnaires
you can always find any registration pages that have been set up for
face to face meetings -- as well as any other WBS questionnaires that
may be open for groups you are part of.)

--Michael Sperberg-McQueen